The Women’s Center at Minnesota State University Mankato is looking for a creative, enthusiastic student who is interested in working in a collaborative environment to gain a variety of student-focused marketing experiences and engage in creating a welcoming and healthy campus for all students, faculty and staff.
The Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include:
* Will write, format, and disseminate the Women’s Center monthly newsletter
* Will maintain and update the Women’s Center website
* Will coordinate information to marketing venues on and off campus to advertise our programming
* Will assist staff in promoting events
* Will provide public presentations on occasion
* Will represent the Women’s Center at events and information fairs, focusing on communicating the mission and purpose of the Women’s Center.
* Will participate in weekly staff meetings and weekly supervision with the Assistant Director.
* Maintain all social media outlets
* Other duties as assigned
More information is attached or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org